Where are the best places to watch Fireworks in the Twin Cities? Grab your blanket and lawn chairs and celebrate the 4th of July by watching one of the Twin Cities’ many firework displays. Twin Cities on the Cheap has compiled your guide to Fireworks in and around the Twin Cities by area.
- City of Edina: July 4th Fireworks, Rosland Park (4300 West 66th Street, Edina) The fireworks will be held on Sunday, July 3rd this year. Concert: The First John Philip Sousa Memorial Band will be playing at Rosland Park on July 3rd with fifes and drums starting at 8 p.m. and the concert at 8:45.
- Downtown Minneapolis Riverfront: Red, White and Boom Celebration, Fireworks CANCELLED this year.
- City of Richfield: No Fireworks. Little sparkler event with Movie in the Park instead. Details here.
- City of Roseville: Roseville’s 4th of July Party in the Park, Fireworks at 10 p.m. over Bennett Lake. Full day of activities, schedule here.
- Downtown St. Paul Area: CHS Field will celebrate 4th of July with a fireworks display following the Saints game on JULY 1st (NOTE DATE), free viewing of the fireworks can be seen from Indian Mounds Regional Park or Lower Landing Park. Sponsored by Xcel Energy.
- City of Hudson: Booster Days Celebration, Fireworks over the St. Croix River at dusk on JULY 3RD (NOTE date).
- City of Cottage Grove: July 4th Celebration, Fireworks at approximately dusk., Kingston Park.
- City of Stillwater: Independence Day Celebration, Fireworks at dusk over the St. Croix River.
- City of Maplewood: July 4th Light It Up, a celebration of Independence, fireworks at dusk, Hazelwood Park, 1663 County Road C, Maplewood, MN 55109.
- City of White Bear Lake: 4th of July Fireworks, at dusk at Memorial Beach in White Bear Lake.
- City of Woodbury: 4th of July Celebration Fireworks at Bielenberg Sports Center, 10 p.m. Guests are encouraged to arrive early and bring lawn chairs and blankets.
- City of Anoka: Annual Fireworks, Sunday, JULY 3RD at dusk/10 p.m., best viewing from Castle Field at 600 Castle Field Blvd./7th Avenue.
- City of Blaine: July 4th Fireworks Show, National Sports Center, 10 p.m., new shoot location (north side of 105th), excellent viewing from every parking lot except the lot to south of superrink.
- City of Coon Rapids: July 4th Community Celebration, Coon Rapids Ice Center outdoor grounds, 11000 Crooked Lake Boulevard, Coon Rapids, Fireworks at 10 p.m.
- City of Forest Lake: 4th of July Celebration, Fireworks July 4 at 10 p.m. over Forest Lake.
- City of Apple Valley: 4th of July Celebration and Fireworks display, 10 p.m. at Johnny Cake Ridge Park East.
- City of Bloomington: “Ringing In” of Independence Day Celebration, Bloomington’s Summer Fete, Fireworks JULY 3RD (NOTE DATE) at Normandale Lake Park, display just after dusk.
- City of Lakeville: 4th of July Fireworks Display at approximately 10 p.m., at Century Middle School, as part of Lakeville’s Pan-O-Prog Summer Festival.
- City of Chanhassen: July 4th Fireworks Spectacular over Lake Ann at dusk, viewing from Lake Ann Park.
- City of Delano: Delano Fourth of July Celebration, 27 minute fireworks show, 10:30 p.m., viewing on the dike near Central Park.
- City of Eden Prairie: Hometown Celebration, Fireworks begin at 10 p.m., viewing from Round Lake Park.
- City of Excelsior- Lake Minnetonka: July 4th Fireworks display over Lake Minnetonka at dusk, viewing from Commons Park in downtown Excelsior.
- Prior Lake – Mystic Lake Casino: Mystic Lake Rock and Rockets, FREE admission, Fireworks at 10 p.m., all guests are welcome to bring lawn chairs and blankets, coolers, picnic baskets and outside food and beverages are not permitted.
- City of St. Louis Park: July 4th Fireworks display, 10 p.m., viewing from Aquila Park (3110 Xylon Avenue South).
If you don’t see your favorite display listed let us know, send us an email at email@example.com