October 22nd 5-9pm.
This annual event is a crowd pleaser. Tickets must be purchased in advance to see over 1000 carved pumpkins. On this night all the pumpkins that have been carved by the community are on display. My kids have been going since they were little. Costumes not required! Springbrook goes all out for this event every year. There is a shuttle available if you are worried about a crowded parking lot. Other highlights include;
- Entertainment Stage | Embrace the Light Fire Dancers
- Multiple campfires
- Live animals with the Wildlife Science Center
- Costumed Characters
- DJ Dance
- Food Trucks
Want to team up with friends and family and carve your own pumpkins?
- Carving Time Slots are 30 minutes long
- Pumpkins, tools and patterns are provided
- Plan to carve one pumpkin per person
- Pumpkins are pre-gutted (if you want to volunteer to help with the gutting, and you are older than 14 and can handle a power tool, check out the VOLUNTEERS tab to sign up)
- Carved pumpkins will be placed along the trail for Pumpkin Night in the Park
Sign up here for your slots!
- Sunday, October 16 from noon – 4 p.m.
- Monday, October 17 from 4 – 8 p.m.
- Tuesday, October 18 from 4 – 8 p.m.
- Wednesday, October 19 from 4 – 8 p.m.
- Thursday, October 20 from 4 – 8 p.m.
Note: All tickets must be purchased in advance. No tickets will be sold at the gate.
EARLY BIRD pricing ($2 off per ticket) is available through August 31 with promo code EARLYBIRD.
- Youth ticket* (ages 3-12): $10
- Adult ticket (ages 13+): $12
*Children ages two and under do not require a ticket.
Buy your tickets online through Eventbrite.
In-Person Ticket Sales
Available while supplies last through Friday, October 21. Paper tickets are available at the following locations:
- Springbrook Nature Center (100 85th Avenue NE) | Daily 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Fridley Civic Campus (7071 University Avenue NE) | Monday-Friday 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
- All activities are continuous throughout the event
- Costumes are allowed (not required)
- Parking is limited – consider taking the FREE shuttle!
- NO TICKETS SOLD AT THE GATE
- Dogs are NOT allowed (unless a service animal)