Looking for ways to save money on gas and where to find the cheapest gas prices in the Twin Cities? Look no further than Gas Buddy, updated by users out and about to help you find the best prices on gas.
Lowest Gas Prices in Anoka, Apple Valley, Blaine, Bloomington, Brooklyn Park, Cambridge, Chanhassen, Columbia Heights, Coon Rapids, Cottage Grove, Eagan, Forest Lake, Fridley, Golden Valley, Lakeville, Maple Grove, Minneapolis, Minnetonka, St Cloud, St Paul
- Fewer trips- Let’s normalize group shopping trips and outings. Ask a neighbor if they want to tag along before you head to Target. Make planning easier by starting a Facebook group for the block, cul de sac or building and make group posts to include everyone.
- Drive less- Combine those trips and shop closer to home. Driving across town to get cheaper milk and bread doesn’t make sense anymore as gas inches up.
- Credit cards- Check to see if your card offers extra for gas purchases or get a fuel card. make sure to pay it off so your gas savings isn’t eaten up by interest fees.
- Rewards programs- Most of the big grocery stores and gas stations offer rewards programs. Check out your favorites or find one close to home.
- Change your habits- Get rid of that lead foot and don’t floor it unnecessarily. Those bad habits can can lead to fuel guzzling.
|Price Trends for Minnesota|