On Father’s Day (Sunday, June 18, 2017), many restaurants are offering discounts and freebies to help make celebrating with Dad a little easier on the wallet. We’ll be adding to the list as more offers come in, so make sure to check back often. Also, these deals are good at participating locations, so it might be a good idea to call in advance to make sure your local branch is participating.
Here are the deals:
- Arby’s: Get a FREE slider with any sandwich purchased at full price. You’ll need this coupon.
- Beef O’Brady’s: Dads eat FREE (up to $10) with the purchase of an entrée of equal or greater value. Some menu restrictions may apply.
- Dairy Queen: Get a $5 Buck Lunch with sundae.
- Firehouse Subs: Get a FREE medium sub when you purchase a medium or large sub, side and drink. You’ll need this coupon.
- Francesca’s Restaurants: Dads eat FREE with the purchase of an entree of equal or lesser value.
- Hardee’s: Dads get a FREE Baby Back Rib Thickburger with the purchase of a Baby Back Rib Thickburger Combo. You’ll need this coupon.
- Hooters: Buy 10 wings and a beverage for Dad, get 10 FREE boneless wings.
- HotShots Sports Bar & Grill: Dads get one FREE item from “The Big 3″ menu (Hotshots Burger, Small Order Wings or 9” 1-topping pizza) and a FREE sort drink. Dine-in only.
- Long John Silver’s: Get one piece of fish & fries for $1.99.
- Spaghetti Warehouse: Dads eat FREE. Dine-in only. Some restrictions apply.
- Sonic: Get half price shakes and ice cream slushes after 8 p.m.
- Steak ‘n Shake: Kids eat FREE.
- Subway: Get a $6 Meatball Marinara Footlong sub.
- TCBY: Dads get a FREE small (6 oz.) yogurt.
- World of Beer: Dads get a FREE select draught or $5 off at participating taverns (where legal).