Below is a compiled listing of many Easter Egg Hunts in the Twin Cities. As we find out more events, this list will be updated, so check back in.
City of Albertville
- Annual Easter Egg Hunt at Albertville Premium Outlets, April 15, starting at 9:45 a.m., FREE and open to all children ages 10 and younger. Kids and their families can explore the property for Easter eggs and get their picture taken with the Easter Bunny. From noon-2 p.m., families can enjoy face painting, a petting zoo and opportunities to win gift cards and other prizes.
City of Blaine
- Largest Egg Hunt in Blaine, April 15-16, Northpoint Elementary School in Blaine, organized by Renovation Church, FREE egg hunts after every service, on April 15 at 1:00, 2:30 & 4:00 p.m; on April 16 at 9:00, 10:15, & 11:30 a.m. There will be 20,000 eggs filled with candy, bouncy balls, stickers, and prizes from donors like Chick-fil-A, Culver’s, and Target, three different age zones (0-3, 4-6, 7-11).
City of Chanhassen
- Annual Easter Egg Candy Hunt, April 15, starting at 9 a.m. at City Center Park just north of Chanhassen City Hall, open to children ages 12 and under. $5/child – pre-register by 3 p.m. on April 14. The program includes prize giveaways, a coloring contest, the candy hunt and an appearance by the Easter Bunny.
City of Cottage Grove
- Egg Hunt inside the Cottage Grove Ice Arena, April 8, 8:45 – 10 a.m., $6.50/child and includes 10 eggs (redeemable for a prize). Activities include visit from the Easter Bunny, bunny games, a craft station and cookies and juice. Registration limited to 250 children, call 651-458-3400 for registration information. The egg hunt is on the turf in the West Rink at the ice arena.
City of Forest Lake
- Easter Egg Hunt at Lakeside Memorial Park, April 9, 1-3 p.m., visit with the Easter Bunny, hunt for eggs, make spring arts and crafts.
City of Hudson, WI
- Easter Egg Hunt at Prospect Park, April 15 , 1:00 p .m., FREE, for children ages 9 and younger, hosted by the Hudson Boosters.
City of Maple Grove
- Best EggHunt Ever, April 16 at the Maple Grove Senior High School, at either 9 a.m., 10:30 a.m., 12:15 p.m., FREE. Passion Church hosts the Twin Cities largest Easter egg hunt with 75,000 colorful, candy-filled plastic eggs. While the kids are enjoying the Egg Hunt, all parents can join in for the Easter Worship Experience with live music and a powerful message in the main auditorium. Also attending will be the Easter Bunny, Disney characters from Frozen, Ironman and other superheroes. Click here to register online.
City of Maplewood
- Easter Eggstravaganza, April 15 at the Edgerton Community Gym (1929 Edgerton Street), ages 3-8, Cost is $5/child. Festivities include breakfast treats, colorful crafts and a visit from the Easter Bunny. Children will be divided into two age groups (3-5 at 11:00 a.m.) and (6-8 at 11:30 a.m.) and will be hunting for wrapped candy and plastic eggs, some of which may be redeemed for great prizes. Bags of goodies available for children under 2 years of age.
City of Minneapolis Easter Egg Hunts
- Egg Hunt at Audubon Park, April 15, 9:30 – 11:30 a.m., for Ages 1-6. Cost $6/child. Pre-registration is required to receive a treat bag and must register by April 13. Treat bags will be given to the first 200 registered children.
- Bunny Party and Egg Hunt at Windom Park Recreation Center, April 15, Noon – 2 p.m., ages 7-12, FREE. Join in the fun for games, Bounce House, egg hunt. Registration required.
- Bunny Brunch and Big Egg Hunt at Sibley Park, April 15, 9:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m., all ages, Activities are FREE, the brunch is $6/adults and $4/kids. Activities include egg coloring, arts and crafts, egg hunt, face painting and magic show. Space limited, register online to reserve your spot.
- Armatage/Kenny Egg Hunt, April 8, 10 – 11:30 a.m., $5/resident .8.00/non-resident. Activities include egg hunt, caricature artist, arts and crafts, live bunnies, and a light continental breakfasts. Pre-registration is requested.
- Egg Hunt at Van Cleve Park, April 8, 10:30 – noon, FREE Join in for the annual spring Egg Hunt at Van Cleve Park. Activities include face painting, egg decorating and baskets, tissue paper flowers and spin art.
- Annual Spring Egg Hunt at Kenwood Park, April 15, 10 – 11:30 a.m., 2-8, FREE. Hop on over to Kenwood Park’s Annual Spring Egg Hunt for 3 age groups (2-3 year olds, 4-5 year olds and 6-8 year olds). Other activities include face painting, ARTrageous Adventures “Creation Stations” and a visit from Peter Rabbit. Coffee, juice and light breakfast food provided. Bring your own basket.
- Spring Fling Egg Hunt at Linden Hills Park, April 15, 10 – 11:30 a.m. $8/resident $12/non-resident (currently full). Enjoy a light brunch, puppet show, art projects, candy treats, live bunnies and egg hunt.
- Flashlight Egg Hunt at Creekview Park, April 7, 8:30 – 9:30 p.m., ages 3 months to 13, FREE. Bring your flashlight for fun egg hunting at Creekview. Egg hunters must be at the center at the start of the event so eggs can be hidden outside. Eggs will be divided up into different age groups. Registration is not required, but you must be at Creekview by 8:30 p.m. to be included in the hunt.
City of Oakdale
- Mystery Egg Hunt at the Discovery Center in Oakdale, April 15, 9 – 11 a.m., $11/per child registration by April 7, agest 10 and under. Event includes egg hunt, face painting, games, crafts, petting zoo, bounce castle, door prizes and treats.
City of Osseo
- Easter Egg Hunt at Osseo Fire Station, April 8, 12:00 noon, ages 10 and under, FREE. You are invited to the Osseo Fire Department’s Annual Easter Egg Hunt at (415 Central Avenue). Donations requested of non-perishable food items.
City of Rosemount
- Rosemount Lions Club Spring Egg Hunt, April 8, 10 a.m. (sharp), ages 10 or younger, FREE. The Hunt will take place at the Ames Soccer Complex. Children can search for eggs and candy, including a golden egg, which can be turned in for a special prize. Children will be divided by age groups. Non-perishable food donations and other paper products, toiletries and infant items accepted.
City of St. Louis Park
- Lions Club Egg Hunt, April 15, 10 – 11 a.m., St. Louis Park Middle School, ages 3 – 8 years, $2/person. Participants will hunt for candy and special eggs in two different age categories. Each participant will receive a special bag to collect their goodies. Egg hunt starts promptly at 10:15 a.m.
City of St. Paul Easter Egg Hunts
- Easter Egg Hunt at the James J. Hill House on the lawn, April 9 and 17, 10 -11 a.m., ages 2-7, $8/person ($2 discount for MNHS members). Participants can win prizes, enjoy a small snack, hear stories and look around the first floor of the elegant James J. Hill home. Reservations strongly encouraged. All children must be accompanied by an adult. Bring your own basket for the eggs.
- Easter Egg Hunt at Kaposia Park, South St. Paul, April 15, 9 – 10:30 a.m., FREE. Visit with the East Bunny, the Easter Egg Hunt begins at 10 a.m.
City of Vadnais Heights
- Easter Egg Hunt at Community Park (651 E. County Road F), April 8, 10:30 – 11:30 a.m., up to age 12, FREE. The City of Vadnais Heights and the Vadnais Heights Lions Club will be hosting this FREE event. However, a non-perishable food donation would be appreciated. Staggered start times as followed (2 and under – 10:30 a.m., 3-4 years – 10:40 a.m., 5-6 years – 10:50 a.m., 7-9 years – 11 am., 10-12 years – 11:10 a.m.).
City of Woodbury
- Excellent Egg Frenzy, April 8, Bielenberg Sports Center, 6 p.m., outdoor white softball fields, FREE, ages 0-2 at 6 p.m., ages 3-4 at 6:20 p.m., ages 5-7 at 6:40 p.m. Bring your bucket and collect up to 10 eggs in your age group. The event will be held rain or shine.
- Flashlight Egg Hunt, April 8, Bielenberg Sports Center, 8:15 p.m. outfields of the softball fields, $4 pre-registered, $6 at the event, recommended for ages 6-13 with an adult. Grab a flashlight and bucket and join in for a nighttime egg hunt. Find the special eggs with the hidden message and claim your prize.
- Playground Egg Hunt, April 8, ages 1-4 at 3:15 and 4:15 p.m. at Madison’s Place Playground, 4125 Radio Drive (located on the south side of Bielenberg Sports Center), $6 pre-registered (only children need to register), $10 at the event, if available. Bring your own basket to find the eggs hidden all around the playground and grass area at Woodbury’s newest playground.
Hennepin County Parks
- Silverwood Park Egg Hunt: Participate in an art-inspired egg hunt and afternoon of activities for all ages on April 8, 1-4 p.m. Take photos with the bunny, enjoy musical entertainment, and participate in a a variety of “egg-cellent” art activities. Hunts begin at 1:30 and 2:30 for ages 0-4 and 2 and 3 p.m. for ages 5-10. Register online. $6/person.
- Eggstravaganza at Eastman Nature Center, April 13 and 14, 10 a.m. – 2 p.m., $5/person pre-registration, $6 day of, bring hard boiled eggs to dye naturally, search for eggs, go on a scavenger hunt, meet a giant rabbit. them with natural dyes. Last admittance at 1 p.m.
- Victorian Easter Egg Roll: Celebrate with the family at The Landing – Minnesota River Heritage Park, formerly Historic Murphy’s Landing on April 14, 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.. Participate in an egg and spoon race, bunny hop relay and authentic egg roll. Play with old-fashioned toys and games and explore the banks of the Minnesota River Valley. $5/person preregistration or $6/person day of – Children 17 years and younger must be accompanied by a registered adult. Children under 2 free. Last admittance at 3 p.m.
- Spring Eggstravaganza Rock Hunt, April 14 and 15, 10 a.m. – 3 p.m., Lowry Nature Center, hunt for colored rocks (ages 2-8) or secret messages (ages 8-adult), drop in anytime, last hunt leaves at 2 p.m., $5/person pre-registration, $6 day-of, children under 2 FREE.
- Egg Trail and Rabbit Habits at Richardson Nature Center, April 14 and 15, 9:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m., hunt for colorful wooden eggs and fact-filled rabbits on a non-competitive hike through the forest. $5/person pre-registration, $6 day-of, children under 2 FREE.
If you have an Easter Egg Hunt event you would like to see listed or know of and event not shown here, please email the information to TwinCitiesonthecheap@gmail.com.