The Home + Garden Show takes place for two whole weekends starting March 30 at the Minneapolis Convention Center. Twin Cities on the Cheap has partnered with the Home + Garden Show group to bring you Discount Tickets to this event. Use promo code “CHEAP” to receive 50% off box office pricing. Click here for online registration.
Find fresh ideas from hundreds of exhibitors in remodeling, kitchens & baths, windows, flooring and more!
- Tour the Timeless Contemporary Idea Home and get more than 1,000 square feet of modern, yet classic design ideas. Built by EPS Homes, Furnishings by HOM Furniture, Landscaping from By the Woods and windows by Andersen Windows.
- Get home design tips & behind-the-scenes stories from Paige Davis, host of TLC’s Trading Spaces on March 30 & 31.
- Meet expert handyman and landscaper Jason Cameron of DIY Network’s Desperate Landscapes & Man Caves April 6-8.
- Enter a doorway to spring when you stroll through the Feature Gardens with more than 13,000 sq. ft of gorgeous greenery and florals, presented by Star Tribune.”
- Fun for kids young and old – don’t miss activities, workshops and giveaways in the Family Zone sponsored by American Family Insurance featuring more than a dozen partners! Plus, kids 12 and under receive FREE admission opening weekend, March 30-April 1!
Go to the Minneapolis Home & Garden Show web site for more details about the show and its exhibitors.
2018 Show Dates and Times
Friday, March 30, 10 a.m. – 9 p.m.
Saturday, March 31, 9 a.m. – 9 p.m.
Sunday April 1, 12 p.m. – 6 p.m.
Friday, April 6, 10 a.m. – 9 p.m.
Saturday, April 7, 9 a.m. – 9 p.m
Sunday, April 8, 9 a.m. – 6 p.m.