Looking for something new to try with your family this summer like camping, mountain biking, kayaking, rock climbing, fishing or archery? Look into the I Can! programs sponsored by the Minnesota State Parks and Trails that are either FREE or very affordable. The programs are designed for families to try any or all for the first time including gear and hands-on instruction from experienced and friendly crews. The following I Can! programs are offered:
- I Can Camp! – overnight program gets you out camping with the kids
- I Can Climb! – takes the family up a cliff with a real rock climbing experience
- I Can Mountain Bike! – off-road adventure with mountain bikes
- I Can Paddle! – learn how to canoe or kayak
- I Can Fish! – learn to catch your first fish
- Archery in the Parks – learning archery techniques
Fees vary depending on program. If the program is FREE, a vehicle permit will still be required to enter all Minnesota State Parks ($5/day or $25/year).