Twin Cities on the Cheap has gathered its monthly list of restaurant deals in and around the Twin Cities.
- Choose 2 Meats Off the Grill for $14.99 at TGI Fridays, including sides. Meat choices include 6 ounce premium center-cut sirloin, dragon-glazed salmon, bacon-wrapped grilled shrimp, parmesan-crusted chicken and 14 ounce bone-in New York Strip, valid for a limited time at select locations.
- The NCAA tournament triggered a promo by Little Caesars for a Totally FREE Lunch Combo on April 2 between the hours of 11:30 a.m. and 1 p.m. while supplies last, limit one per family. Totally FREE will be 4 slices of deep dish pepperoni pizza and one 20 oz bottle of pepsi-cola product.
- $5 Fridays at Smashburger: Get any beef, turkey or salad entree for $5 on March 2, March 9, March 16 and March 23. Valid at participating locations only.
- Get your FREE cone at Ben & Jerry’s on April 10 for Free Cone Day, between 12 – 8 p.m. at a host of locations.
- Firehouse Subs offering a Deal of the Day for $5.55, from meatball Monday to Italian Sunday, offer for in-restaurant orders only.
- Little Caesar’s Hot-N-Ready Lunch Combo now on sale for $4. Enjoy a 4 slice deep dish pizza plus a 20 oz. beverage for $4 (regular $5), ready to go between the hours of 11 a.m. – 2 p.m. during weekdays.
- Happy Hour at Sonic means 1/2 price drinks and slushes and 99 Cent corndogs, from 2-4 p.m.. Download the Sonic App to get a FREE slush or drink. Family night is Tuesday for 1/2 price cheeseburgers 5 p.m. – close.
- Applebee’s is offering $1 Bahama Mama drink specials for a limited time. Timing is by restaurant and will vary. Check with your favorite Applebee’s to see if they are serving the Dollarmama special.
- Wendy’s 4 for $4 meal deals have now expanded its menu selection to 8 items.