Twin Cities on the Cheap has gathered its monthly list of restaurant deals in and around the Twin Cities.
- Enjoy $1 pretzels every Tuesday in January at Pretzelmaker stores as part of their customer appreciation month. For the second year in a row, Pretzelmaker stores across the country are celebrating Customer Appreciation Month with $1 pretzels and buy one get one coupons for FREE pretzel bites with purchase on your next visit. Visit your favorite Twin Cities location at either Burnsville Mall, Maplewood Mall or Southdale Center.
- Purchase your pizza order online at Pizza Hut and receive 50% savings through January 8, 2018.
- In celebration of its 60th Anniversary, IHOP is offering All You Can Eat Pancakes for $3.99 through February 12, 2018.
- Head to DairyQueen midday for the DQ Hardest Working Happy Hour where you will find $2 offers from 2 – 5 p.m. weekdays. Enjoy a small premium fruit smoothie or soft pretzel sticks with zesty queso for $2 each or $1 small misty slush. The Hudson, WI Dairy Queen ONLY has ALL ice cream products on sale on January 5 & 6 for 1/2 OFF for its Customer Appreciation Sale!
- Head to Smashburger by January 8 for Buy One Entree Get One for $1 Offer. Click here for Coupon. Second sandwich must be of equal or lesser value. Limit one coupon per person per visit. Not valid with any other offers or discounts. Offer valid at participating locations.
- Applebee’s is has All You Can Eat Riblets and Tenders for $12.99, dine in only, for a limited time.
- Stop in at your local Sonic Drive-in for a FREE small classic shake with the purchase of a cheeseburger or quarter pound coney.
- Wendy’s 4 for $4 meal deals have now expanded its menu selection to 8 items.