Fare For All is a non-profit corporation established to help people save money on food. Fare For All buys fresh fruits, vegetables and frozen meat in bulk to save its customers up to 40% off of grocery store prices. It’s a community supported program and open to everyone. The more people who participate the better. No registration or paperwork is required. The exact contents of the food packages changes throughout the month. An example of packages available include:
- Produce Pack $10 – consisting of potatoes, onions, carrots, along with additional varieties of fresh fruits and vegetables.
- Mini Meat Pack $11 – includes a variety of 3-4 frozen meat items such as turkey, beef, chicken or fish.
- Combo Pack $20 – combination of the Produce Pack and the Mini Meat Pack.
- Mega Meat Pack $25 – includes a variety of 7-8 frozen meat items such as beef, chicken, fish, pork or turkey.
- Holiday Pack $30 – available in November and December mostly, includes most of the fixings for a holiday meal including a Turkey in November and ham in December.
Click here to find a Fare For All Site by you and a Calendar of times and locations. Accepted means of payment include cash, credit, debit and EBT cards.